Elo 1528L 15" LCD Touch Screen Specifications:
- SERIAL INTERFACE
- USB INTERFACE
- DARK GRAY
The 1528L 15" LCD medical desktop touchmonitor is a truly integrated solution for medical equipment OEMs and health care system integrators seeking a reliable, durable and cost-effective medical grade touchmonitor.
Typical applications include healthcare providers, patient self-service, and medical OEMs. This monitor can be safely placed in patient care areas, such as the operating room, where contamination may occur.
The innovative IPX1 enclosure design, coupled with the addition of a special gasket, ensures that the entire touchmonitor sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills.
The 1528L carries US, Canadian and EU medical certifications and is available with IntelliTouch surface-wave touch technology or AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technology. AccuTouch is the most widely used technology for medical equipment applications. AccuTouch touchscreens can be activated with a gloved hand or any stylus - a critical capability for medical applications.
- US, Canadian and EU medical certified and IPX1 drip-proof enclosure
- Long lasting product cycle–enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Touch can be activated with gloved hands
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory to resist against dirt and dust
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- Multiple mounting options including VESA mounting option
- On screen display controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Built in speakers located in the display head
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology or IntelliTouch Surface-Wave Technology
- Combination controller (both Serial and USB)
- Fully RoHS compliant
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.